Thursday, July 13, 2017

Together

There's a lot of reasons we've stayed together while so many couples around us have split up....
One friend who was quite unaware of the details of our relationship....not even knowing that as we sat together in the pub I was in the prettiest pink undies under my male costume....he was explaining how he and his beautiful wife were nearing the end of their relationship....he drank his beer and looked at me....
"You know I don't know how you do it....you're always kissing her ass....but you two never seem to fight....my wife even said she wished I was more like you....what's your secret???"
I of course claimed I had no idea what he was talking about and ordered him another beer and a shot of bourbon and steered the conversation in another direction...
Of course I wasn't always kissing her ass.....that was ridiculous.....
I only kissed her ass when she allowed me the privilege!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment