Friday, July 7, 2017

Sometimes

Sometimes a journey of only a couple of feet across the room seems to be simultaneously far too long and far too short!!!! I know it's what I need and deserve....but when I look at the brush waiting.....well sometimes....I just....I don't know....I know I'll love it but that won't happen right away.....and then not sitting at all for the rest of the day....and not sitting comfortably probably all day tomorrow....it's a lot to think about....but she's waiting....and she knows what I need better than I do....and as I hesitate she smiles at me and that makes all the difference....I willingly bend over her lap....and await the delicious and sensual spanking I'm about to receive.....and I know that I'll kick and cry and beg and scream.....and I know that after.....when she's put the brush down....when she puts the soothing lotion on my red bottom.....I'll know how much she loves me....I can't explain it....but I'll know....












1 comment:

  1. It is a strange feeling. As my wife is putting me over her knee I know in a few seconds I will be yelling, screaming, crying and kicking my legs in pain. I also know when she is finished she will hug me and make me understand why I was spanked and I feel so good after.

    ReplyDelete