Friday, May 15, 2015

A Little Romance

They first met at the bus stop. He was on his way to work and she was on her way to school.
After some time they exchanged smiles and then they were saying good morning!
Introductions soon followed and then conversations! They had so many things in common that they shared a laugh, they might have been brother and sister!!!
Finally, inevitably he asked her to dinner and she accepted! They seemed like they were made for each other!
After several dates she invited him in! They kissed passionately as he pulled at her clothes! When he opened her belt and began to open her shorts she stopped him!
"There's something I should tell you before we go any further!!!"
His face was flushed and he was breathing heavy with desire!
"Can you tell me while I'm sucking your cock!!! Please, I've waited so long!!!"
It turns out they really were made for each other!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Damn, I'd love to date a girl, and find a surprise like this! It's been my favorite fantasy ever since I was a little, subbie, shemale lover. I'd kiss, lick and suck every single inch of a fantasy girl like her!

    ReplyDelete