Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Matinee - On The Street

"Shut up!!! I don't want to hear it!!! I can't believe you!!! I went to prison for you! I took the rap...I never gave you up!!!!"
"Rocko, wait...please...I can explain..."
"Just shut up! Five years and you never even visited me...not once! No calls. no letters! What was I supposed to think!!!"
"Rocko, please...."
"Shut up damn you! After all that I get out and come home and I find you out on the street....with him!!! With his hands all over you!!!! Dressed like that!!!! I bet you put that dress on for him didn't you???"
"Rocko it's not...."
"Shut up! I couldn't take it...I saw him holding you....I saw him caressing you...I saw him kissing you...I just had to shoot him..."
"Rocko...please...the police....you'll never get away!!! Please...."
"Shut up! I did it and I think any man would do the same as I did! After all you're my brother and no matter what it's my job to protect you!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment