Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Think It's Time Sissy

"I know you're been confused by your feelings since I released you Sissy! I've watched you experience meaningless orgasms that only left you more unsatisfied! Sweetie I'm going to let you cum and then I'm going to get the cage again! I think you understand now that you truly get pleasure from giving pleasure! I think you need the cage and I think you love it too, even if you won't admit it to yourself!"
I felt tears streaming down my cheeks! I didn't want her to be right...I wanted to be free,,,didn't I?
"But I don't want to wait another year!!!! It was so long and so hard....um...difficult I mean...."
"No sweet Sissy, you have my word that it will not be a year! You've proved that to me already! I would never ask that of you again!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment