Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Tragedy In Space

"No Jodzel don't fire that blaster in here, you'll kill us all!"
"What do I have to live for, why should I care!"
"Jodzel, I know I've hurt you but I never meant to!"
"You knew I wanted you! I wanted you just as you were!!! I didn't want you to change!"
"But Jodzel, that alien gender change machine was just there!!!! I couldn't resit!!!! How was I to know it was a one use only machine!!!"
"But I wanted you as a man!!"
"I'm sorry Jodzel but I can never be a man again! !
"I know...."
"Wait Jodzel don't go into the airlock....oh no...."
























2 comments:

  1. Things always have a way of working out in the long run, don't they? Bring on the happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Dee...sometimes the happy ending doesn't work out for everyone....Maybe next week but after reviewing the Matinee's I see a pattern where it seldom works out for our hero....I'll try ti whip up a more positive result soon!
      As always....thank you so much for the support....it really means a lot to me!!!!

      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete