Wednesday, December 9, 2015

You're So Pretty

"You're so pretty Sissy. I'm sure everyone at the party will want you!"
"Do you really think so?"
"Yes I do, so I'm going to have to make sure your cage is securely locked...I don't want any unauthorized orgasms!"
"Yes Dear, I understand! I would never try to cheat my chastity!"
"Well that's 10 over my knee for lying but we'll worry about those later...what do you say Sissy?"
"Thank you Ma'am for correcting my behavior!"
"Very good Sissy, now some of my guests may look elsewhere for their pleasure so I'm going to use a butt plug...the really big one!"
"But I ....I mean of course you're right...whatever you wish!!!"
"That's another 10 over my knee Sissy! You're not doing well tonight are you? What do you say?"
"Thank you Ma'am for correcting my behavior!"
"Nice Sissy, now I think the most likely spot my guests would abuse is this pretty mouth with your bright red lipstick...so you know what I'm going to do Sissy?"
"Not a...a gag?"
"No Sissy, your mouth will be available all night! After all it is a party and you are the entertainment!!!!"
"Thank you so much!!!!"
"I'd rest those jaw muscles if I was you Sissy!"












No comments:

Post a Comment