Friday, October 28, 2016

Let's Go For A Ride

We haven't been back to Baby Pony Ranch this year.....but that doesn't mean she hasn't dug out the harness and occasionally slipped the bit into my mouth....I love the total submission.....the absolute obedience required....the taste of the whip as it flicks against me!!!!!
No thoughts of my own.....just submission.....it's wonderful....I'm sure others can explain it better!!! I guess a psychiatrist would spend years unraveling this.....I don't need this....but I want it!!!!













1 comment:

  1. la vita di noi piccole e tenere dolci passive sissy è particolarissima...a volte le nostre belle padrone ci vogliono puledrine e con noi usano bastone e carota...e a volte ci vogliono cow-girl, amazzoni...comunque a noi ci tocca sempre amorevolmente...galoppare sia da puledre che da cavallerizze...vi devo confessare che non saprei scegliere sul ruolo che mi eccita di più e mi diverte tanto...tutti e due danno sensazioni meravigliose...provare per credere !! grazie kaaren sei la mia lettura preferita sempre la tua fantasia spazia nell'infinito erotico !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete