Saturday, March 5, 2016

Awkward

"My Sissy will suck your cock while I get ready....I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!!"
"No...uh...that's alright....I don't think that's something I'll need!"
She turned slowly and walked back and settled onto his lap....
"Oh...but my Sissy loves to suck cocks and she's so good at it....you'll love it....can't you just try it....for me....later I'll make it worth your while....I love cocks too....I love them in my mouth....I love the taste....I love them in my pussy....stretching me wide....driving me wild....I love them in my ass....so big in my tight little ass that you might split me apart....and all you have to do is let my sissy husband suck your cock....is that such a big deal....really???"
He was so breathless I almost didn't hear him say yes....but her smile and nod was all I needed and when I opened his pants I found he was already dripping!!!!
So was I....













1 comment: