Thursday, March 31, 2016

What's The Matter

"What's the matter Baby?"
"You're wearing boxers....they're such a turn-off for me!"
"But they're comfortable...."
"Well I guess that's more important than turning me on.....maybe I should just get dressed and go...."
"Wait....no Baby.....you know I'll do anything for you....you don't like boxers so, no more boxers Baby!! I'll go commando!"
"Ewww!!! I don't like that idea either!"
"Then what....I'll do anything Baby....I've got to have you...."
"Well....I always carry a spare pair of panties....I think they'd look adorable on you!!!"
"Hey....I'm a guy....I don't wear panties...."
"Okay then....I guess I'll just get dressed and go...."
"No.....wait.....I guess I could....just this once...if it's really what you want....I guess as long as it's just us.....I could wear your panties.....just this once...."
"Oh I can't wait to see you in my pretty panties.....in my pretty bra and panties!!!!"
"Hey who said anything about a bra....."
"If you want my pussy Baby you're going to wear my bra too or I'm out of here!!!"
"Alright, after all even if you tell anyone it's just your word against mine!!!"
Her webcam took it all in and broadcast it around the world....over 6 million views!!!!













1 comment:

  1. Yes..."Just this once...!" Good one. sara

    ReplyDelete