Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Choices

I always linger over my choice about which panties I'll wear for any given occasion and when my wife is getting dressed she sometimes allows me the privilege of picking hers too!
Sometimes we have shared our frustration that many men view our panties as an obstacle to get past as quickly as possible!!! They may resister in their minds for a moment ....kind of like....oh those are pretty lets get them off!!!!
She loves that I appreciate the prettier things in life just like she does and some of my favorite times are when she's allowed me to just rub my face on her panties and lick her through them!!!
Some say that you should stop and smell the roses....I think you should stop and worship the panties!!!












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my Leeanne....I'd love to spend some time worshiping your panties too!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you!!!! You have made my day!!!
      Love and kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete