Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Matinee - Against His Will Part 3

"Susie please, there's still time to stop this madness...think about my wife.....she must be going crazy!!!"
"You mean your sweet loving wife that you were so quick to cheat on! Well she thinks you and Jim have skipped off to California to fulfill all your gay fantasies!"
"What!!! Why would she think that?"
"Well Jim....I should say my new girl Jamie is ever so obedient now that I've reprogrammed him....her....if's so hard to remember....anyway I had him pen a letter to her to explain it all! And you know what? She didn't believe it...even had a handwriting expert verify it before she accepted it!!! I believe she's in the process of having your marriage annulled and really isn't it just as well for all of us that she moves on?"
"But what about me Susie? I was always your friend...I would never hurt you....why are you doing this to me? Please let me go....Please...."
"Honestly Bobby....Bonny....you see how I keep forgetting...we'll still be friends....very intimate friends...after I've reprogrammed you, you are going to assist Jamie in taking care of all my needs. I'll tell you a little secret. I did something for you that I didn't do for Jamie....When I put you on the transformation machine I specifically left your male genitals in place....after all you have a pretty magnificent set and it would have been such a waste to lose them when I can think of so many delightful uses for them!!!!"
"You're a monster Susie! I'll never serve you!!! I'll never give in!!!! I'll...."
"You'll be going into the reprogramming machine just as soon as Jamie finishes entering all the instructions you might as well get used to the idea!!!"
Her manic laughter filled the house as Bobby Thompson hung his head and wept, his tears falling on his new breasts!!!!









4 comments:

  1. I hope that after being put in the reprogramming machine he'll be compelled to do all sorts of dirty things, but at the same time not want to do them. What a lovely fix to put him into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to you and your delicious mind Kaaren

    ReplyDelete