Friday, January 8, 2016

Who First

"Lovely Sissies....I am struggling to decide whether to take Kaaren or Leeanne first!"
"Excuse me Sir but if you don't mind we have a suggestion....don't we Kaaren?"
"Yes ....we were wondering....Leeanne and I.....well....why choose? Why not both of us at the same time? I know I'd love it and I'm sure my sweet Leeanne would also!!!"
"I can't think of anything I'd rather do than share you with my sweet girl Kaaren!!!"
"So what do you think sir?"
"I think you two present a very convincing argument! I can't wait to see what else you two can do together!"












1 comment:

  1. See now that is a subbie dream!!! I'd easily take both at once. The decisions would be made by you and Leeanne............who wants my mouth and who wants my ass first??? Not to worry before we're done I'd give up both holes, to both of you......you deserve it!!!

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete