Sunday, January 3, 2016

So Wet

"Your wife is so wet Sissy! She's so ready Sissy! Maybe you should come over here and lick her wet pussy.....no on second thought maybe I should fuck her....slam my big cock into her tight little pussy!!!! Fuck her till she screams....fuck her till I pump her full of my cum......then you can lick her...then you can lick her clean.....is that what you want Sissy?
".....yes"
"Yes what Sissy?"
"Yes fuck my wife please....."
"Very good Sissy, sit and watch how a real man fucks a woman!"













1 comment:

  1. While the wife is being ridden she will reinforce that message by saying how great her lover is, how her sissy will never be allowed to penetrate her, and how eager she is to see the cuckold lick up the big salty mess that's going to fill her pussy.

    ReplyDelete