Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dozens of Times

I have to admit, even after doing it dozens of times, I still can't make eye contact with her lover when she orders me to undress him for her!!!!
Honestly the humiliation of doing this is almost enough to make me cum....caged or not!!!!
I console myself with the knowledge that most, if not all of these men. never ever dreamed that a sissy would be undressing them!
The scales have tipped over the years and now they are way more embarrassed than I am!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. I admit that, when I do this for my cheerleader, it is one of the most erotic of things for me. I love being the one who unwraps her presents for her.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first few times were very awkward but I have to admit....it got to be easier....and more fun too!!!!

      Kisses

      Kaaren

      Delete