Thursday, December 15, 2016

Humiliation

They're waiting in our her bedroom for me.....
I put on the clothes she laid out....they're very pretty....
I know that he'll laugh....they always laugh at the sissy cuck in his pretty frills.....
Sometimes she joins in.....pointing out my caged clit.....explaining why she has no use for it.....telling him that's why she needs his big cock.....telling him that she wants to see me on my knees....she wants to see her sissy cuck husband sucking his big cock.....
He laughs harder as I drop to my knees.....red-faced and humiliated....and lean forward to take him into my mouth.....

One last look in the mirror and I know I'm ready......I'll join them in a moment and we'll see if my dream comes true!!!!!













2 comments:

  1. al momento di conoscere qualche nuovo amante a volte ci vengono tanti dubbi...pensiamo di non essere troppo sexy nè femminili e bruttine...ma basta specchiarci per convincerci da sole che siamo ben fatte molto eleganti in lingerie sexy e soprattutto affascinanti e dolcemente particolari...e agli uomini fantasiosi e ardenti certe sottili piccanti differenze o anomalie di sesso piacciono...approfittiamone !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so hot! ~sara

    ReplyDelete