Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bound

"Don't make a sound Sissy!!!" she whispered as she opened the door.
When we stepped into the room her lover was there....bound and blindfolded on the bed!!! His head turned at the sound of the door opening.
From where we were standing I could see he was already rock hard and he strained a bit against the scarves holding his hands!!!
Taking a step closer to the bed she put her finger to her lips, gesturing for me to remain silent!!!
"Are you ready Baby?" she asked him from across the room. "Are you ready for the best blowjob you'll ever have?"
"You know it Baby....I'm so ready!!!!"
"Here I come Baby!!!"
She pushed me toward the bed and I was so surprised I turned to her!!!! Again she gestured for me to be quiet and then pointed to him!
I moved without a word to the bed as she settled quietly on the chair I normally sat on! As I crawled up onto the bed between his legs I turned back to her one last time....she smiled at me, nodded and slipped her hand into her panties....she was ready to enjoy the show.....and I smiled but only for a moment....
"Oh yeah Baby!!!! That's it!!!! Suck my cock!!!!"
And so for now we were all happy!!!








1 comment:

  1. tesoro hai pienamente ragione in Italia si dice a volte...: "occhio non vede cuore no duole !!"...quindi quando l'amante è bendato segue solo il suo istinto le sue sensazioni...e quindi apprezza solo quello che i quattro sensi (il quinto è la vista) del suo corpo le bellezze e i piaceri che una bocca e delle manine morbide possono dare...e cioè un gran bel ricco pompino !! ti confesso amore che più di una volta mi è capitato con amanti occasionali di stare in automobile appartati e loro si sono gustati lungamente i miei bei morbidi lunghi lavoretti di labbra bocca lingua e saliva come fossero i più bei pompini della vita loro...godendo e schizzando abbondantemente...tanto da chiedermi il bis ...!! ti adoro mi fai sempre riflettere pensare sei la mia fantasia più lussuriosa grazie amore baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete