Monday, September 12, 2016

A Little Bondage Can Be Fun

I thought it would be a fun little game if she found me dressed as her maid and bound to a chair!!! I had left the keys to the cuffs on the high shelf in the Dining Room so there was absolutely no way I could get them!
However I hadn't counted on her working late and now I really needed to pee!!! I know how she thinks....if I wet myself she'll put me into diapers for sure!!!!


Maybe I can hold it a little longer but I could feel my panties already getting a little damp!!!













5 comments:

  1. Poor sissy maid yes when mistress finds your panties all wet you will for sure be in diapers and then serve my guest as they see your thick diapers on under your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the helpless look too and not being able to hold back your pee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oddio al solo pensiero di star così mi eccita...!! fare giochini leggeri morbidi di bondage mi attira molto...certo che se poi succedono certi piccoli inconvenienti...per me comunque piacevoli io adoro ogni tanto lasciarmi andare e fare pipì quando scappa...bagnarmi tutte le cosce le calze sentire il calore ed il profumo dolce dei nostri elisir...!! pensa tesoro che adoro pure i caldi clisteri con tanti bei liquidi come acqua, latte, ecc. ecc. !!! la tua fantasia è magnifica e anche la tua leggerezza nel raccontare situazioni piccanti !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have been in diapers and plastic pants to begin with anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never done the diaper thing but I know pretty much how she thinks....after all one little remark about one of my nighties making me look like a little girl and suddenly I have a closet full of party dresses and petticoats and Disney Princess bed sheets!!!
      I don't want or need to give her ideas....she'll get them herself....and by the way this was a post taken from real life and her reaction was to laugh at me as I sat in my soggy misery...then cleaning up, then a bath and then a spanking for being so foolish!
      I'm scared about what seeds might have been planted in her dirty dirty mind!!!!
      Kaaren

      Delete