Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What Did You Do Today

"So what did you do today Sissy....it must get so dull being stuck in the house all day!!!"
"Well, of course I did all my chores...I know that you expect your house to be neat and clean when you get home!!!"
"Yes Sissy....everything seems to be in order....but that can't take all day....so what else did you do today?"
"A couple of my old bar biddies came by and we kind of hung around this afternoon!!!"
"Doing what Sissy?"
"Oh you know....talking about sports and things...you know.....guy stuff...."













3 comments:

  1. ohhh...amore io adoro i ragazzi giovani e ben fatti che fanno del sano sport...per me i ragazzi devono avere resistenza e tanto fiato per potermi cavalcare a lungo e sfinirmi tanto che alla fine io piccola ed esile trav devo cadere tra le loro braccia soddisfatta e tutta sbattuta spettinata struccata per la grande lotta amorosa...mi devono fare male gambe e culo per quanto ci hanno dato dentro!!! grazie tesoro baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my favorite sport for sissies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I could go for some guy stuff!

    ReplyDelete