Tuesday, September 13, 2016

From Now On

"So Baby....how is he?"
"Ummm...he's good...but I..."
"He'll get better with practice Baby....from now on my brother will be sucking your cock instead of me!!!"
"But he's a guy....I like a girls mouth on my cock Baby!!!"
"Don't be silly...a mouth is a mouth......I caught him wearing my clothes so if you'd like I can dress him up as a girl and then he can suck your cock....he looked pretty good in my underwear!"
"Oh....oooooh yeah...that sounds hot....dress him up in your sexy underwear......I'd love that.....oooooohhhh yeah!!!"
"Sounds like maybe you'd like to try on my underwear too....maybe next time we'll all play dress up and you can suck his cock too..."
"No....ooooohhhhh I didn't mean....I'd oooohhh god.....suck my cock bitch...."
"We'll talk about it later.....I want to see his face when you cum in his mouth for the first time tonight!!!"









1 comment:

  1. quando la mia sorella maggiore ha scoperto che indossavo di nascosto le sue cosine intime all'inizio si è arrabbiata...ma poi non ha detto nulla ai genitori e dopo qualche giorno mi cominciò a regalare la sua lingerie intima che non usava più...come calze mutandine scarpe e vestiti...è stata fantastica...!! grazie amore quanti bei ricordi mi fai tornare alla mente baci baci baci amore

    ReplyDelete