Sunday, May 15, 2016

History

"After I looked through the browser history on your computer I knew you wouldn't put up much of a fight when I told you my boyfriend was moving in! You like to read about cocksucking sissies? Well I think it's time for you to join the club!!!!"
"Mmm!"
"Tomorrow we'll go shopping and get you some pretty new clothes, I'll have so much fun dressing you up!!!"
"Mmmm!"
"And wait till all my friends meet the new you....won't that be wonderful Daddy?"
"Mmmmm!!"












2 comments:

  1. davvero chissà quante persone hanno scoperto i vizietti dei loro partner o dei loro figli o addirittura dei loro genitori attraverso la cronologia dei personal computer...!! e chissà in quanti son rimasti eccitati ed hanno accontentato il loro familiare nel far nuovi giochini perversi e piccanti...!! grazie amore le tue brevi storie mi piacciono molto...corte ma essenziali senza fronzoli dirette !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete