Monday, January 30, 2017

Honey....Come Down

"Honey, come down here for a minute please!"
She had to know I couldn't come down....not dressed like this!!!!
"I'm king of busy Sweetheart....what's it about!!!"
"Donna from across the street said she saw some woman in a slutty maids uniform cleaning our front windows and I think she and I need an explanation!"
"She must have been mistaken dear....I swear there were no women here today!!!!"
"Come down here right now!!!! We both want to see you!!!!"
"Yes dear!!!! I'll be right there!!!"
Blushing deep red I started down the stairs.....











2 comments:

  1. ohh quanti ricordi io mi ricordo ancora la mia prima presentazione ufficiale che fece mia moglie alle sue amiche...un poco come in questo magnifico e piccante racconto della splendida Kaaren...io con la testa china che guardava in terra camminavo sculettando nel salotto vestita da femminuccia e con le amiche che mi accarezzavano e mi toccavano meravigliate ed eccitate della mia trasformazione...!! baci baci baci da allora sfilo volentieri anche il lingerie succinte per chiunque lo desideri mi piace sculettare da sissy ed essere ammirata come una ragazza sexy !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you've been discovered dressed as a slutty maid you'll be doing a lot of maid duties for both women

    ReplyDelete