Sunday, June 19, 2016

Somehow

She told me that he'd be wearing her panties tonight and she was right!!!!
She had gotten him to wear her hot pink panties just like I had done.....but somehow they didn't make him a sissy like me....he stayed a real man who indulged his lover....
While I licked her clean afterward...tasting his sweet cream as it flowed from my wife.....they joked about the panties....he tossed them to her and told her he was no sissy....but he did like how the satin felt on his balls....
All the while I licked her until she finally decided I was done...she stuffed his panties in my mouth and they began again.....











1 comment:

  1. alle donne fameliche piace vestire l'uomo con biancheria femminile sexy le fa sentire porche e lussuriose come se avessero più amanti insieme maschi e femmine nel letto...ma una volta presa quella strada per l'uomo è finita...piano piano la lussuria della donna lo condurrà ad essere per sempre una femminuccia con la gabbietta per far felice le crescenti e perverse voglie della donna famenlica...la donna lupo !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete