Friday, December 27, 2013

I Like A Little Bondage Play Sometimes

I had a fun idea to do a little self-bondage play so my wife could find me bound and squirming when she got home. I guess it's a part of my submissive nature but I really do love being made absolutely helpless sometimes!
I started by taking the handcuffs key and putting it in a jug of water and freezing it in the center of a block of ice so there would be no backing out! Then I laid out an assortment of gags and toys and things and then....well then I stupidly put the handcuffs on first and I couldn't get to the key! So that's how she found me, handcuffed next to a pile of gags and toys and pretty lingerie that I was going to wear.
She laughed and laughed for a long while and she waited for more than an hour for the ice to melt to get the key, and strangely enough this was almost as much fum as what I had planned!










No comments:

Post a Comment