Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Now Who Could That Be?

I was gasping as she pushed the big black cock into me, stretching me, making me shake with desire when the doorbell rang.
"Now who could that be Sissy? I guess you're in no position to answer the door," she laughed, "You stay right where you are and I'll go see who it is. Don't you move until I get back."
I heard her heels clicking down the hall and then I only heard my own heartbeat as my nerve endings were telling me all about that big invader almost all the way inside me. I saw in the mirror that there was still a couple of more inches to go! I was still in my cage but she could make me cum like this....I wonder what's keeping her?
I could hear her voice but only faintly so it must be someone we know....is she getting louder or coming back? If she's coming back why is she still talking?? I hear her heels now in the hallway, and she's still talking! Now I hear another voice!!! Laughter, two female voices!!!!! Closer!!!! I look at myself in the mirror again...big black cock almost completely embedded in my sissy ass!!! I want to run but she told me to stay!!! Now I heard them at the door.
"As the door open I heard a gasp! I buried my blushing face in the pillow as my wife laughed, "Honey you'll never guess who came by for a visit!"
Overwhelmed with humiliation and the the big cock pressing into me, my little clitty started to cum in it's cage! I gasped as I heard the two women giggling!









2 comments:

  1. What! Kaaren?! Who was it? You can't keep us in suspense you little &*(*&^%%$$$^^^ tease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suspense is kinda like being on the edge...and we sissies are pretty much always on the edge, aren't we?

      Deep soulful kisses from your little tease!
      Kaaren

      Delete