Friday, May 2, 2014

Sissy School - Good Morning

"Good morning Leeanne"
"Good Morning Kaaren, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!"
"Looks beautiful to me already sweetie! Want to be late to class today!?!?"  Sissy Kaaren said, her eyes taking in her delightful roommate bathed in the morning sun!
"Kaaren you're such a horny bitch!"Leeanne laughed,  "No snuggles today I have a test in "Advanced Oral Techniques" that I can't miss."
"As if you needed a class! Oh well I guess I'll go sit through another boring lecture in "Sex Toys 201", wouldn't be so bad if we had a demonstration ....nothing but talk!"
"Meet you for lunch Kaaren?"
"Depends....are we having a boy or girl?"
"Enough Kaaren, let's go hit the showers...I'll do your back if you'll do mine?"
"It's what I dream of sweet Leeanne...let's go while there's still hot water!"











1 comment: