Saturday, August 23, 2014

You Have To Love August - Vacation

We usually get several weeks vacation in August but she has gotten a big promotion and way more responsibilities so we're only going away until Labor Day! We're leaving shortly and it's a long. long drive so I might miss a post, but I have been assured that I can use her wi-fi hot spot to have internet access! Anyway have to go help load the car! I can't wait to get there where I can let my hair down and be the girl I should have been!!!
I'll be posting my vacation stuff on both of my blogs so stay with me OK!!!










4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy being a gurl....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love it when I can just be me!

      Delete
  2. I'd say, "Have a great time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" but I know that you WILL have a great time, and you will do LOTS of stuff I wouldn't do!

    Make sure you stay hydrated .. and try to have some actual relaxation too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee...please send me a list of things you wouldn't do and I'll get right on it!!!

      Delete