Sunday, May 8, 2016

Bless Me Father

"Bless me Father for I have sinned."
"Go on my child..."
"I lied several times...."
"Is that all?"
"I stole a cheerleaders uniform."
"You stole a cheerleaders uniform? Why on earth would you do that my son?"
"Well....I don't know....it was so cute and I wondered how it would feel to wear it!"
"Go on my son."
"So I put it on and I loved how it made me feel...I felt so girly that I wished I could always dress like that!"
"I see....you know many of the boys have....experimented with the exact same thing....you shouldn't have stolen anything though....stealing the uniform was a sin!"
"There's more Father..."
"Go on..."
"Bobby Pickford caught me and threatened to tell on me if I didn't kiss him..."
"Oh my goodness....what did you do?"
"What could I do Father? I couldn't risk everyone knowing I was some kind of sissy, could I ? So I kissed him! And it made me feel funny!"
"Funny ?"
"Just funny...I don't know...and then when he told me to get on my knees well...."
"Oh my God.....what happened then?"
"Well he opened his pants and he took out his cock and he told me to suck it and I did and Father....I liked it!!! I liked wearing girls clothes and sucking his cock!!! I know I'm going to hell!!!!"
"No, no you're not going to hell for doing something you were forced to do!!!!"
"But what about the twelve times after Father? I can't seem to stop...I want to suck his cock all the time!!! In fact he's waiting outside for me!"
"Ten Our Fathers and ten Hail Marys....I have something I have to do so....go in peace!!!"










1 comment:

  1. wow che breve racconto meraviglioso eccitante molto sensuale e piccante una meravigliosa piccola storia di amore e trav...!! brava bisogna amare è bello avere voglie qualsiasi esse siano...io adoro la lingerie femminile sexy ed i tacchi alti farmi fotografare e godermi bei cazzi di tutti i tipi e le età...questa è la mia natura esser una femminuccia !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete