Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Shower

I heard the shower as I prepared myself for the coming day!
My uniform was just right and so was my makeup and hair....
I looked at the clock and realized that it had to be her lover, his name escapes me at the moment, she was never up this early!
As if on cue I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later he walked into my Sissy Maid Bedroom sporting a wonderful hard cock....
"I knew you were up Sissy, I hope you don't mind....you see your wife is still asleep and I really don't want to wake her...."
"That's very thoughtful....I'd be thrilled to help you with that!"











1 comment:

  1. wow la pensi come me farei docce sempre soprattutto davanti a uomini che mi schizzano il loro amore caldissimo sul mio corpo...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete