Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Key

She laid out my things like she does sometimes....it looks like it's going to be an all pink day....and then I noticed it!!!!
The Key!!!!! It was just lying there.....
Did she mean to leave it....
Did she want me to use it...
Was she allowing me a chance to cum....
Or...
Did she leave it by accident....
Did she just forget to put it in her pocket....
Was she coming right now to get it....
So...
If I used it and made my little sissy squirties....
Would she be happy or furious....
What to do....
I dressed as I thought it over and finally decided....
"You must have left this by mistake Sweetheart....I didn't use it!"
She smiled at me....
"I knew you wouldn't Sissy.....thank you for returning it.....you're my good girl!"
I actually think I blushed at the compliment!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment