Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Lost Track

I lost track of her at the club, she was dancing with a beautiful big black man and I got distracted by the man who was pumping his cock in my hand under the table as he shot his cum all over my pretty manicured hand.
As I stroked out his last few drops I glanced back and I didn't see her anymore! As the young man caught his breath and thanked me I scanned the room but didn't see her anywhere. I slowly began to lick my fingers clean as he sat wide-eyed watching! The young man, I'd completely forgotten his name by now, offered to buy me a drink which I accepted while I continued to look for her.
When he returned with my drink he offered to take me to his place which I politely declined. Just as he was asking me to go home with him for the third time I spotted her heading my way. She motioned toward the exit and I offered my goodbyes to my young friend.
In the parking lot I could tell, she had that freshly fucked look on her face!
Reaching the car she paused, "Kaaren I need you to clean me up or I'll be leaving stains on the car seat!"
She bent over and pulled her dress up and I began. She ground against my face as I sucked up as much of his cum and her sweet juices as I could! I wondered what had happened to her panties but I knew she'd tell me if she wanted me to know! I love club night!




No comments:

Post a Comment