Thursday, March 20, 2014

She's So Beautiful

I smiled at her, so pretty in pink, as her head leaned toward me. The kiss I had waited so long for...it was worth the wait...her lips so soft against mine as her tongue gently explored my mouth, meeting mine! She tasted so sweet and I pressed my lips harder to hers our tongues swirling about each other, our hands caressing each other!
I gasped as I felt her hand slip around my hard little clit and felt her respond as I took her in my hand. I could feel her heat and felt a small drop of moisture on my hand as I slowly...oh so slowly...began to stroke her! Her hand began to move on my clit and she whispered to me, "Slowly Kaaren, we've waited so long....let's make it last!"
I whimpered with need and desire as I wanted so badly to cum with her.
"Oh please," I practically wept, "Please I want to cum with you! I've wanted it for so long,"
"I want you too sweetie but let's not rush...we have plenty of time......"
"Time....time..." it was as if there was an echo, "time..." her voice sounded different..."time..."...it was as if she was slipping away...."time...." I couldn't feel her anymore..."time..."
"Time to get up Kaaren," my wife said as my dream lover slipped away so quickly!
"You were groaning in your sleep Sissy, were you having a nightmare?" She asked.
""No the dream was beautiful...the only bad part was I didn't get to see how it ended!"










5 comments:

  1. With two beautiful girls sitting like this on a couch, all I can think is how much I long to be on my knees in front of them. They can continue to kiss and cuddle, but let me suck them and bring them to the edge.

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were dreaming of me sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice to have a little mystery in your life?
      Dreaming of a sweet kissable Sissy a lot lately! I dream and the cage wakes me!

      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Two pretty sissy girls excited to be together and explore each other's bodies. Wish i were one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty dream! Wish I were one of them too.

    ReplyDelete