Wednesday, April 2, 2014

See If You Can Guess

"There now, the blindfold is in place so we're almost ready to begin. I want you to guess which part of tour sweet body I'm going to use for my pleasure tonight!"
"Think it over Sissy...."
"Your hands are bound so it can't be those can it? Sissy?"
"Your sweet little titties are covered by your pretty lingerie so it can't be that, can it Sissy?"
"Your little clit is securely caged so it can't be that, can it Sissy?"
"Your mouth is gagged so it can't be your lips or that sweet, sweet tongue of yours, can it Sissy?"
"So that only leaves me one obvious place to use....doesn't it Sissy? Only one opening left...are you ready Sissy?"
Unable to see or speak I could only nod my head vigorously as I tried to show her my enthusiasm!
"Very good Sissy, wait right here while i go and lube up your friend Big Pink! I think we're in for a long night!"
All I could do was make happy noises, nothing compared to the happy noises I'd be making later!!!
.








No comments:

Post a Comment