Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Punishment - Sissies Through History

"Make haste William or I will take a switch to you again!"
"But where are we going? Please, pray tell me my beloved what waits for me?"
"Ha, you ask where we are going! I am taking you to the town square to expose your Sissy ways to one and all! Just as any wife would do if she came upon her husband wearing her finest dress!"
"Please my love, spare me this dire punishment and I'll become your devoted servant in any way you choose!"
"You'll be my devoted servant no matter, but I have made a promise to the men on the village council and they have all expressed a desire to show you the error of your ways by treating you, in every way, as a woman!"
"But my love that would mean..."
"I think when they said "In every way" they made their meaning very clear! I for one am looking forward to watching, as are almost all the ladies of the village!"
"Please no..."
"Smile Sissy, we're almost there!"












3 comments:

  1. Yummy, unusual scene Kaaren! My eyes are drawn to that beautiful dainty waist! Any gurl would be proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ib stocks, publicly humiliated, used by the village men as a woman and facing a life of servitude to a dominant wife with a taste for all the above!!!! Sign me up baby!!!!
      Just a note about corseting...it can produce tremendous results over time! Who needs to breathe anyway!!!

      Delete
    2. I've got a bit of a thing for waists at the moment Kaaren as I actually have one for the first time in many years. Ms Julie 'motivated' me to lose 22 pounds in 3 months (thanks Ma'am). I keep standing in front of mirrors now, hands on hips, wiggling my butt. Sooo naughty. Hmm... a corset! There's a thought.

      Delete