Monday, March 7, 2016

I Can't Believe It

"When I said I want you in panties from now on I can't believe you thought it would be alright to wear boxers over them!!!!"
"I'm sorry....I won't do it again!"
"No...you won't! When we're done here we're going to gather up all those horrible boxers and we're going to burn them....do you understand?"
"Owww....yes I understand!"
"And because you disobeyed....I want you to shave off all that icky body hair....everything from the neck down....do you understand?"
"But in the Locker.....Owwww!!!! Yes I understand!!!"
"And from now on you will always wear a matching bra....just because I say so....do you understand?"
"Oh Baby Please I Can't.....owww...please it would show OWWWW....OWWWW....OWWWW....oh please....I understand....I understand!"
"Good, now we'll begin your spanking....I think 25 would be about right!!!!"
"But I thought you'd already...."
"Thirty then!"
"Yes Ma'am"


2 comments:

  1. Harsh but fair....it's the only way us silly little boys will learn our place

    ReplyDelete
  2. i often find myself in this position. sara

    ReplyDelete