Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sissies Through History - The Throne

"What shall I do with him Nanny....how many times can I look the other way when he dresses as a woman?"
"I think it's just youth Ma'am.....I'm sure with the proper correction we can make a man of the young Prince!!!!"
"What do you suggest Nanny?"
"Well....at least six more for now...and then perhaps we should train him to be a proper young lady until he's had enough and begs us to stop?"
"Perhaps you're right Nanny......we must try...after all....one day he'll be sitting on the throne!!!"
"He won't be sitting there today Ma'am....I can assure you of that!!!"
"Oh Nanny!!!!"
Both women laughed.....












1 comment:

  1. questo è il mio sogno vivere con questi vestiti con queste belle signore in un maniero con splendide dame che fanno fare tanti magnifici giochi di società...!! bellissima foto !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete