Sunday, February 5, 2017

Two Million Page Hits

Sometime on Saturday my silly little blog here registered it's two millionth visitor!!!
I try not to be a numbers whore but that's a pretty good number!!!! I know there are other bloggers out there whose numbers are so much higher but I'm pretty happy with mine!!!!
I started "Such A Sissy 2" because the Google thought police had shut down my access to Google+ on my original "Such A Sissy" blog and I have always considered this one to be the kind of little sister to to my original....but I love this one just as much and it's kind of funny that although I write and update both every day, they seem to have slightly different audiences....
I'd like to thank my sweet inspiration....the adorable Leeanne, without her I wouldn't be here....
I'd like to thank another friend.....Dee....thanks for the fun!!!!
So many others....bloggers and readers....I love you all!!!
So come to the celebration and if you can find me in the crowd I promise to make it worth your while!!!!











1 comment:

  1. viva la bella Kaaren e le sue fantasiose ed erotiche particolari scritture viva la sexy kaaren che ci fa godere gioire e pensare...!! baci baci baci e grazie tesoro !!

    ReplyDelete