Saturday, August 19, 2023

Ms. Sharon Made it Clear

This is the oldest post in Kaaren’s draft folder for this blog.
I don’t know who this Ms Sharon is. Probably someone who commented earlier.
Kaaren is very correct here. I was always planning ahead while he was just enjoying himself.
I’m enjoying going through my Sweethearts posts and it’s kind of like having a conversation with him about his life.
I hope you enjoy these.

Mrs K.




I thought it over and over and Ms. Sharon is so right! While I have been in the same relationship for many years we were not playing the same game.....she has always been at least three steps ahead of me.
I was playing checkers while she was playing chess!









2 comments:

  1. It's truly unexpected treat. It was great to see the way she 'thought' every time she posted. Even moreso now. Thank you so much for sharing him with us, in the past .. and into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for continuing to share your lives with us. we're all the richer for it.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete