Friday, August 25, 2023

It Was Just Perfect

Before he got sick Kaaren wanted to renew our wedding vows and I agreed that it would be a lovely gift for us on our anniversary.
This time he wanted to be a bride too.
I wanted more than anything to give that to him but we never got the chance.
This was one of Kaaren’s dreams that never came true. 
I hope that in the next life he’ll meet me in his pretty gown!

Mrs K




Oh my god it was just perfect, the wedding I've always dreamed of!!!! As I entered, I could feel every eye on me! My gown flowing around me as I made my way to the altar felt just the way I knew it would! Afterwards I danced the night away and now I was too tired to get out of my beautiful gown!
From where I lay on the couch I could hear my new bride and her lover....she was cumming again! It really was the happiest day of my life!!!












2 comments:

  1. Just the knowledge that you had agreed to the renewal would have made Kaaren so happy.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely this would have been for you both.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete