Sunday, June 19, 2016

When I Think

"God...just look at you....when I think of all the men she could have married and she chose a little sissy like you....I'll never understand why."
"I'm sorry Sir...but I do love her very much!"
"I guess...it's just that you're not the son-in-law I thought I'd have...."
"Yes....but I do give great blowjobs!!!"
"Well there is that.....speaking of which shouldn't you get started....it takes me a while and I don't want to keep Sunday dinner waiting!"
I smiled as I reached for his zipper....he was just like any other man....offer him a warm wet place for his cock and he forgets everything else!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. non penso proprio che un marito possa trattare così la sua sissy...dovrebbe fargli ponti d'oro e ricoprirla di dolci attenzioni invece di dirle che è una inetta...solo perchè noi siamo buone docili e servizievoli ed amorose non possiamo subire certe angherie...però se poi lui apre la patta dei pantaloni e ci mostra il suo "pitone" allora dentro di noi pensiamo che lo fa solo per scherzare e che in fondo non desidera altro che le nostre piccanti attenzioni !!! baci baci baci e grazie amore bella !!!

    ReplyDelete