Thursday, June 9, 2016

Can't Wait to See You

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to meet you Mom!"
"I understand Sweetie...you have a very important job....your husband picked me up and he's helping me get settled! We'll have plenty of time together before I leave to visit your Aunt Rose!"
"Okay Mom...I'll be home soon...just make yourself at home....help yourself to anything you want and we'll have a nice dinner when I get home....he's a very good cook!!!"
"Maybe we'll order in Sweetie...I might be keeping him busy this afternoon!"
"Oh Mom!!!!"
"I'll see you later Sweetie....he's waiting to help me put something away!"













2 comments:

  1. sarebbe il mio sogno diventare sissy in casa quando sia la mamma di mia moglie e mia moglie hanno gli stessi interessi verso di me...poi se mia moglie e sua madre son anche ancora giovani ed hanno molte voglie da togliersi allora sarebbe molto bello !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a red face my MIL enjoyed me wearing a panty and bra in front of her.

    ReplyDelete