Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pre-Dawn

I wake early.....I suspect many other sissies also get out of bed before sunrise too!
There's so much to do.....wake, shower, coffee, makeup....
I love to put on my comfy cottons after my shower but that will never do when I wake her.....by then I must be in my satins and ruffles.....she likes me as frou-frou as possible....but right now.....before the sun is up......I like to feel like a girl in my white cotton panties....it makes me feel....I don't know.......it makes me feel innocent I guess....clean and innocent.....despite all the depraved stuff swirling around in my mind I still feel like an innocent little girl....it's nice.....














1 comment:

  1. è vero amore che noi per essere perfette sissy, ben sistemate pulite e ben vestite femminucce ci dobbiamo svegliare prestissimo per depilarci farci morbide docce con saponi delicati e poi se ci metti anche un poco di trucco come dici tu per sentirci belle ed in ordine fuori e con noi stesse l'alzata dal letto deve avvenire pressoché all'alba...ma poi quando ci specchiamo allora tutta la nostra fatica scivola via...siam belle e sexy e molto piacenti...!! grazie amore sei una bellissima e bravissima e sensibile creatura baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete