Monday, August 1, 2016

That's So Pretty

"Oh Sissy, that's the prettiest one yet!!!! Let me just get a picture so you can see how lovely you look in it!!!! I think it's even better than the green one and I thought you looked pretty hot in that!!!!
So with this phone....after I take the picture a button pops up that says "Send To All". Should I click on that?"
"No, that would send the picture to all my contacts!!!!"
"Oops Sissy! I've been clicking it after every picture.....what does that mean?"
"Well for one thing it means I won't be going to the pub to meet the guys anytime soon...."












1 comment:

  1. mettersi in gioco mostrare la nostra vera anima di femminucce far vedere come siamo cosa proviamo quali sono i nostri dolci sentimenti al mondo ci spinge sempre più a stare sul web per avere e conoscere nuovi e passionali amici ed amichette che apprezzano la nostra femminilità ed il nostro docile carattere...siam buone siam belle dentro e fuori...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete