Sunday, September 25, 2016

I Love When She Does This

It's not just that she's taking me like a girl....she's done that probably hundreds of times....and I always love it....but usually I'm face down and ass up and I know the pleasure I'm getting but I can't see her face....and I do love to see her face as she takes me like this....as she makes me giggle and groan...as she absolutely makes me feel like the sissy girl I am.....I love to see the love in her eyes as she puts a leg up on the bed to give her the leverage she needs to fuck me hard.....to make me squeal....to make me cum like the slut I have become!!!!!













5 comments:

  1. Having my Wife want to fuck me face-to-face means She cares (i think)! Or at least, wants to see my face as She impales me!! ~s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love missionary or face to face. Lets me see her face and eyes as well as she is seeing my facial expressions as I take her strap on deep. Then she sees the look on my face as she makes me cum, lol, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my wife takes me this way. We're looking into each others eyes with love and when I'm about to cum she drills me harder and tells me she loves me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to have my wife make love to me like this it would be so sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. io ho scoperto una cosa del mio dolce e femmineo carattere sissy...mi eccito ancor di più se a possedermi lo fa una bella donna in sexy lingerie...vederla bella e sexy tuffarsi su di me ed impalarmi mentre la ammiro e la godo così bella così possessiva così forte mi eccita tanto...essere la cagnetta di una donna bella e carnale e fantasiosa mi fa sentire una femminuccia realizzata!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete