Monday, September 5, 2016

Single Man

"Honey....I thought you said the new guy next door was a single man?"
"He is, why do you ask?"
"Well I was out in the yard and I saw.....I mean I was wondering if maybe I should go and introduce myself?"
"Oh that would be so nice of you.....I have to warn you though he seems a little.....delicate....but I'm sure he'd love to meet some of the guys around here!"
"Oh....I'm sure he would.....I'll be back later OK...."
"You are so sweet to do this.....maybe you'll get lucky later you wonderful man!!!!"
"I hope I have the energy!!!"
"Silly!!!! Have a good time!!!"
"I think I will!!!"












1 comment:

  1. essere single ha i suoi vantaggi e svantaggi le difficoltà sono quelle che in casa c'è sempre da fare pulire lavare stirare stendere la biancheria intima...ed i pro però son poi tantissimi...ad esempio puoi fare amicizia con tutti e se poi quando vai in cortile e scoprono che meravigliosa biancheria intima ti piace indossare allora vedrai che tutti i vicini di casa sposati e no vorranno fare la tua ...intima conoscenza...noi piccole sissy siamo belle ed incuriosiamo molto gli altri due sessi...!! sei meravigliosa nei tuoi brevi racconti ti adoro amore baci baci baci mi fai sognare !!!

    ReplyDelete