Saturday, September 17, 2016

Humiliation

I kneel there waiting....my little clit surging in the tight cage....I rarely blush but when he asked me to model my outfit for him....when he asked me to pick up my skirt and show him my pretty panties....when he pulled them down....when he laughed at my caged clit....when he spun me around and laughed even harder at the plug she had put in me just moments before he arrived....I still wasn't "comfortable" with it.....my face was blushing deep red....I could feel it....
Then he turned his attention to her and as he kissed her she was already moaning....she hadn't had a man for a few days and she was ready....I had tasted how ready when I helped her dress.....she needed his cock but he seemed to want to play....with me!!!"
His hand slipped into her panties....
"Oh my Sissy your wife is so wet for me....how does that make you feel...."
"Please....I don't know.....she needs you...."
He pulled his hand out and put his glistening wet fingers up in front of me....
"Lick Sissy....lick your wife's juicy pussy from my fingers!!!!"
I didn't think it was possible to blush more than I already was.....but I leaned forward and licked his wet fingers as he chuckled.....
He slipped his hand back into her soaking wet panties....
"You like that Sissy....you like to taste your wife on another man.....here have some more...."
Once again he put his wet fingers in front of me and as I leaned forward he pushed them in my mouth....
"Suck them clean Sissy!!! I want to put clean fingers into your wife's tight little ass while I fuck her...."
Dutifully I sucked them till he pulled them away....
"Go kneel in the corner Sissy....facing the wall....I'll call you when I need you.....while I fuck your wife I want you to think about how my cock is going in your wife's sweet pussy....how I'm going to pump her full of my cum.... and then my cock's going in your mouth right after....."











2 comments:

  1. lo sai tesoro che l'altro giorno pensavo le stesse cose le stesse emozioni...!! quando mia moglie porta a casa un uomo particolarmente virile sicuro forte a me accade sempre la stessa cosa diventare docilissima ed di arrossire qualsiasi cosa dica o faccia...lui comanda e ti fa fare tutto anche le cose che non hai mai pensato di fare...come leccare le mutandine bagnate sia sue chi di mia moglie...o leccare il suo culo e quello di mia moglie dopo che l'ha fatta andare al bagno...e insomma faccio arrossisco anche quando mi dice che gli piaccio e che mi farà leccare tutta la sua cappella dopo che avrà riempito la figa di mia moglie del suo fluido seminale...io arrossisco ed obbedisco...mi piace !! baci baci baci e scusami se sono stata un poco prolissa baci baci baci mia adorata Kaaren !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, kaaren...this is hitting all my "buttons" ... well, at least one! My clitty is tenting my panties, thinking of Him making us strip and laughing at us, chortling at our jeweled buttplugs, and then having us taste our Wives from His hand! All we can do now is.... wait. hug, ~s

    ReplyDelete