Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Morning

We wake early on Christmas morning and we hurriedly dress and we run, giggling like a couple of little girls, to see the presents under the tree!!!
"Kaaren, I have a very special present for you this year....but you'll have to unwrap it slowly....take your time opening it....it's very beautiful and I know you'll love it!"
I looked at all the gaily wrapped gifts under the tree and I asked her, "Which is it?"
She leaned back and slowly spread her legs wide.
"It's right here Sissy...."
I smiled as I saw the twinkle in her eyes.
"Oh Sweetheart!!!! It's just what I wanted!!!"










3 comments:

  1. Glad you got exactly what you wanted! You'll have to tell everyone here all the pretty things that were under your tree this morning! New outfits and heels?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. è splendido scartare regali sotto l'albero nella speranza di trovare regali come calze o lingerie sexy o addirittura pacchetti dall'involucro lungo ed affusolato...!! va bene mi accontento anche solo di un paio di scarpe femminili col tacco vertiginoso ma devono essere o rosa o bianche o rosse !!! viva il natale viva le trav viva Kaaren la bella e fantasiosa creatura !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delícias ,que tesão gatas,quero puxar de lado e meter a minha vara,que ficou muito duro aqui,beijos....

    ReplyDelete