Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Barely

I barely know him......he's her lover...not mine!!!!
He seems a little crude and rough for her and I may have been mistaken when I treated him a little disrespectfully....
But when she scolded me I blushed.....when she told him to spank me I blushed even more.....and when that first one landed.....
When that first spank hit my ass....lying over her lovers knee....his rough hands holding me like I was nothing.....while she watched him....encouraged him to spank me harder.....my bottom turning as red as my face....I was so grateful when he finally stopped....I could feel his cock....rock hard against my belly.....and the heat and tingles from my bottom....and the feel of him against my caged clit.....I almost came on his jeans and I can't imagine the spanking I'd get for that.....
Maybe next time!!!












1 comment:

  1. quando da piccola e docile sissy in sexy lingerie ti fanno fare cose erotiche nuove senza volerlo ti ecciti arrossisci e naturalmente goccioli filamenti di bianco godimento...!! succede anche a me...la prima volta che mi hanno massaggiato e sculacciato sulle ginocchia prima scalciavo e alla fine ho goduto come non mai...d'altronde la nostra anima è femmina...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete