Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nearly Caught in a Bra

I heard the door open downstairs....my Aunt and cousin were back.....if I didn't move fast I'd be caught.....no time to put it away....I took off the sexy bra and stuffed it in my pocket!!!!
It felt so nice...so very, very nice to wear it....I hoped my Auntie wouldn't miss it.....of course she did....but that's another story!!!!!
Do you girls remember a time when you nearly got caught!!!! Do you remember your heart racing and your little cock throbbing!!!!
Those were the days!!!!










6 comments:

  1. Days of terror . . . always hoping the *right* person would catch you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the fantasy of getting caught and actually getting caught are rarely the same....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I remember the times I almost got caught and the times I got caught when I was young. Now I don't care who sees me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tantissime volte da adolescente ho aspettato che uscissero tutti di casa per poter indossare indumenti femminili presi dall'armadio di mia sorella più grande e dalla mamma...!! emozione e paura di essere scoperta !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask, do you worry about that at all anymore? I mean, like either the plumber or a random family member swinging by with a bundt cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't worry about it at all anymore....my wife worries about it more than I do!!!!
      There are a freat many people in our lives who haven't really met Kaaren if you know what I mean but that's mostly because she doesn't want them to!!!! There are still maybe a handful of people I'd be embarrassed if they just happened to drop by and caught me unprepared.....maybe they'd bring a nice peach pie....I really don't care for Bundt cake!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete