Saturday, January 21, 2017

That First Time

Yes I remember that first time....married for two years....but we both knew I wasn't enough for her....I wasn't really enough for anyone....we were both unsatisfied....we both needed something more.....
I knelt next to the bed and watched his big cock slide into her....and I watched the smile on her face as she felt something that she hadn't felt in years!!!!
I came all over myself just watching....I licked it all up like she had trained me to do...
Then, when he came inside her, I licked her clean....god it was wonderful....










1 comment:

  1. i corpi così neri e ben fatti di grossi maschi lucidi e statuari messi vicino ai nostri piccoli rosei corpi delicati sono un vero spettacolo erotico...!! legano benissimo come panna e cioccolata...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete